How can technologies better support, enable and promote health in the health and medical field?
Some of the most exciting research in the Faculty of IT is the promotion of health and wellbeing. Some projects currently underway investigate:
- smart information portals
- electronic health records
- medical image processing and retrieval
- development of an ageing household model, and
- analysis of biological network data.
The Centre for Distributed Systems and Software Engineering (DSSE) and the Centre for Research in Intelligent Systems (CRIS) work on projects in this priority area.
IT Enabling Health and Wellbeing flagship programs