Faculty Research Office comprises two portfolios: research and graduate student services.
||Graduate Student Services
- identifying potential sources of external funding for research projects and notifying the researchers.
- providing assistance and feedback on research grant and contract applications.
- administering the faculty's internal research funding schemes.
- providing faculty endorsement on the research grants and contracts and the Monash Research Office coversheets.
- establishing industry links with a view to research partnerships facilitating research engagement and collaboration, both internally and externally.
- managing the collection and reporting of research performance data.
- responsible for the management and administration of all postgraduate research in the Faculty.
- reviewing and processing higher degrees by research candidature and scholarships applications.
- managing the candidature of doctoral and masters by research students.
- organising orientation activities for research students.
- managing a range of grants to support research student activities.
- responsible for the overview of the examination process for research students.
Faculty Research Office, Level 2, Room 214, Building 72.
Graduate Student Services, Level 1, Room 102, Building 72.